QPS Bioserve India Recruitment for #Clinical_Research_Associate
Important Vacancy details:
Post Name: Clinical Research Associate
Experience2 to 4 years
Location: Hyderabad( Balanagar )
Contact40-2307 0874/6837 5555
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.Job Description: Hiring For Clinical Research Associate in QPS Bioserve India Pvt Limited! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail IDhr@qpsbioserve.com. Site selection and qualification process
1. Assistance to site team and CRO team for regulatory/ethics submission as per timelines and to ensure 2 regulatory documents are available, complete and current.
3. Co-ordinating with project manager and/or medical monitor, perform study site selection visits. Participate in/conduct investigators meeting and site initiation visits.
4. Regular monitoring visits / online monitoring and Site Close Out as per Monitoring Plan and Preparation of Monitoring reports
5. Ensure case report forms and source data are available, current and accurate
6. Liaison with in house stake holders and external stake holders.
7. To maintain audit readiness at the site level.
8. Tracking clinical trial supplies are appropriately handled and adequately maintained at the site as per the project requirements.
9. Preparation of site level metrics (i.e. 100% IP accountability, 100% informed consent documentation etc.) are tracked and communicated as appropriate.
10. Reviewing of research protocols and amendments, informed consent documents, case report form and/or other applicable business and project related documents.
11. Maintain the Investigators database on the regular basis
11. Flexibility in Travelling.
Interested applicants with eligible qualification can send their profiles to email@example.com and can also walk in to below address with profiles and academic documents.
QPS Bioserve India pvt Ltd
plot 47, 2nd Floor, IDA Balanagar
Near Balanagar X roads
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.